Wednesday 15 April 2009

Sunday, 15 March 2009

I think I’m learning and improving my ability in using the web through this blog! I learnt new html commands which could be very useful! For example: (b)…(/b) is used to write in bold. (blink)…(/blink) (instead of () you have to put <>) is used to write a title or anything else which blinks! (you can find all the command (or tags) simply searching on Google…)
I’m having a lot of fun with this blog! I will write about myself: my interests and my hobbies. But I also will load links that can be useful for a learner as I am!
The main aim of my blog is creating an online notebook about my English course at the University of Padua.
Each week I will put in the blog my mistakes and all the new things I will learn.
As I think I need to enlarge my English vocabulary, I will try to create in the blog (as soon as I will be able to do it!!! :) a section which shall contain a little vocabulary of the words I will learn week by week!

No comments:

Post a Comment