Thursday 21 May 2009

reflecting on my mindmap...

It is not so easy to understand how we learn a language...thinking about it I realized that I learn English in many and many ways!
The easiest way is the University, with regards to my formal learning. But also newspapers, books, conferences and other things can be very helpful!
As far as informal learning is concerned I think that foreign friends, activities in pubs, music, newspapers, travels and of course the Internet, are just a small part of the useful 'tools'.

If I do not consider the University way of learning (as I am suppose to finish my University career in a quite short time (at least I hope so!!) ) I'm sure I'm still having a lot of nice sources to use in order to improve more and more my English language!

No comments:

Post a Comment